Back and less gay

Share your experiences and questions about OCD here. Discussions about any type of OCD is welcome, including sexual obsessions (like sexual orientation OCD, also called SO-OCD or HOCD).

Moderators: celewi06, ajc13027, admin, monnicat, cleins04, m_bravo, BroderickS, js2869, scooz731, jndowe01, baylorlinz, SoSi, SLeavell, ocdspectrumguru, son1997, ddvine_1, andrewj

Re: Back and less gay

Postby ajc13027 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Yeah I agree that it's anxiety-based rather than denial, mc1. Often it is this anxiety that interrupts the arousal process. Messiah, you say that you always found it difficult to make a move with girls, but I know many heterosexual guys that have this same problem. That being said, I realize that it is extremely anxiety-provoking when the HOCD kicks in.

I appreciate that you guys are coming to/using the forum, my colleague is also joining to help out!

AJ :)
ajc13027

Re: Back and less gay

Postby mc1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:01 am

ajc13027 wrote:
> Yeah I agree that it's anxiety-based rather than denial, mc1. Often it is
> this anxiety that interrupts the arousal process. Messiah, you say that you
> always found it difficult to make a move with girls, but I know many
> heterosexual guys that have this same problem. That being said, I realize
> that it is extremely anxiety-provoking when the HOCD kicks in.
>
> I appreciate that you guys are coming to/using the forum, my colleague is
> also joining to help out!
>
> AJ :)

Safety in numbers, we know we're not alone. I'll say something I obsess over is big groups, primarily military. I've always been enthralled by large numbers of men and women working together for a common goal.
mc1

Previous

Return to Talk about OCD